Playlist: 15 Tracks To Run To
I recently reached a 1500 milestone. I’ve been running for about 5 years, but have only been able to track my runs with mobile applications for about a year and a half. So really, I’ve ran at least twice as much. Nonetheless, I’ve picked 15 of my favorite songs that have helped me reach this distance. Total playtime: 55 minutes (enough for 5 miles).
5 Non-Current-Singles To Get You Going
- Fire In Your New Shoes by Kaskade ft. Dragonette
Perfect song to get it all started. Beat gets you going without thumping too hard.
- Do It In The AM by Frankmusik ft. Far East Movement
A little quieter/softer song. I personally think running is better to do it in the AM.
- Hangover by Taio Cruz ft. Flo Rida
Fun type of song, but you probably won’t be running if you are indeed suffering from a hangover…
- Where Have You Been by Rihanna
Light thumping keeps those feet going. If you want to, you could imagine you’re running to find someone.
- I’m A Machine by David Guetta ft. Crystal Nicole
Techno inspired song. You’re a machine, keep running!
5 Rock Songs To Push You Harder
- To Be Loved by Papa Roach
Fast paced song, but not yet full-blown heavy rock.
- Metalingus by Alter Bridge
Has a long intro, which I personally enjoy.
- Rollin’ by Limp Bizkit
Halfway-through-the-run song, keeps you rolling…
- Superstar by Saliva
This song has a breeze-like feeling at the beginning and a strong stretched-out ending.
- Step Up by Drowning Pool
Probably the hardest-rock song of the bunch.
5 Recent-Releases To Finish Off Strong
- Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO
This should be your inspiration song!
- International Love by Pitbull ft. Chris Brown
Fun song, which can be used to imagine running around the world.
- Turn Me On by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj
Another fun David Guetta dance song.
- We Run The Night by Havana Brown ft. Pitbull
A relatively new song, without much exposure. Gets me going, and is perfect for a late night run?
- Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown ft. Rihanna
The newest song of the bunch. I’m already obsessed with it.